the Rift

[Judge] The last chapter [Ayaka]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So this was it. My last fight to complete my quest. My last fight till I have the power of three backing me up. I can't wait to put them to the test. Maybe on Aryel? Or Kri? Actually no not Kri..yet. I don't want to fail in the face of her. Maybe some more practice before I face her then. Anyway now was not the time to be thinking of the future. It is time to be thinking of beating Ayaka. I think back to when I last saw her. What had she done to me? Nothing on the outside it seemed but on the inside? She was the only creature I had taken a almost instant liking to,and I hated to think that. Maybe it was because she was a fellow wolf although on the inside and out she was so so different.

These thoughts are killing me inside.

My white coat ruffles in the light beating down on my heavy duty coat,thick layers of white fur trapping the heat in me. I place myself on the ground in a sitting position next to the pool we had first meet at,my black orbs scanning though the thick cluster of trees. The water in the pool was as clear as it was before and still tinted with the red stones. Throwing back my head I take a deep breath then let out a ear splitting howl. The sound snakes though the trees and bushes for how far i'm not to sure,nor do I care. Drawing my howl to a end my head relaxes and I talk quietly,calling the she wolf for the spar she had promised. "Ayaka."

I don't plan to kill her,not even hurt her badly. Just beat her.

WC:307

Summary:Waits for Ayaka

Set in the deep forest next to the pool at mid day. 2 posts each,you also get a defense post

"blah blah blah."

Image credit;Woxys

Messages In This Thread
[Judge] The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 01-26-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 01-26-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 01-26-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 01-26-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 01-26-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 01-27-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Official - 01-30-2013, 05:41 PM