the Rift

[Judge] The last chapter [Ayaka]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The sweet feeling of success runs though me. And I love it. I have the rustic she-wolf down on the ground,being pushed down by my slender,white legs. I grin slightly,enjoying the feeling of fighting someone of my own kind again. I suppose you could call me a coward for not taking on full packs but one thing you will call me is wise. Only a fool of a wolf goes out and tries to take on a whole pack. I wouldn't say I was a fool. I had left tormenting Kri when I had,knowing she would not hesitate to kill me only to be thinking that I will be going back with my little friends.

He paws start to press against my chest,pushing up in a attempt to get me of her. Grinning I give a hard shove with my paws down on her own chest. I quickly jump of her chest,allowing her to stand as she extends her neck to bite my neck but I neatly skip to the side before the bite can land on my flesh. Her attempt at a scratch also misses. I take a small,kind of leap,forward,throwing my neck forward to hopefully land a bite on her left shoulder,my left leg also extending,with my claws drawn to grab the top of her her left leg and then,hopefully,I could bring her down on the ground again.

None of my attacks were done to kill,or even hurt her a lot,merely beat her. Damn it would be shameful if she won this. Ok I liked her but I was determined to beat her,not only so that she would beat me,but also so that I could return to the god destined to please her with my win.

WC:311

Summary:Lets Ayaka get up,jumps to the side of her bite and scratch then tries to bite her left shoulder and grasp her side with his left claw.

"blah blah blah."

Image credit;Woxys

Messages In This Thread
[Judge] The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 01-26-2013, 08:45 AM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 01-26-2013, 09:27 AM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 01-26-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 01-26-2013, 12:10 PM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Lupus - 01-26-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Ayaka - 01-27-2013, 08:13 PM
RE: The last chapter [Ayaka] - by Official - 01-30-2013, 05:41 PM