the Rift

The last flake of Frostfall [Open]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

The sly grin on my maw shows no sign of ceasing,even when I was being ignored by Aryel,not that she was ignoring me for long and anyway,she didn't keep me board when she was ignoring me,in fact it have been rather interesting. Besides, once the wall comes up, he won't even be able to get in. A wall? How very interesting. From what I had gathered they were planning on building a wall to keep trespassers out. If anything though,it sounded like a challenge to try and get in the land of the dessert wanders. Her wry smile catches my eye and I am drawn from my though,but it is not forgotten. Oh no, you're the dumbest and ugliest wolf I've ever seen. I look to her,my grin firmly in place. Did she really not realize I knew what she meant and I was only twisting her words? Tio probably takes the cake for dumbest, and that fat brindle Crowley is no doubt the ugliest. Crowley? Who was he? Though,from the way he was spoke of by Aryel,I guessed he was her enemy and it made me rather curious to meet him.

Her ears then whip back. I have obviously touched a soft spot of hers. By now I had traveled round the back of her (making sure to keep out the way of her back legs) as was slinking in between the body's of Aryel and Levi and coming to face them both again. I can guarantee you I'd be waiting with a big smile and big welcoming committee. And by welcoming committee, I mean a squadron of soldiers. I laugh,sitting on the cold fluffy snow. Really? She would have a whole squadron of soldiers or me? Bless her,i'm touched. Oh,i'm so funny arn't I?

I doubt he'd listen. He hates non-equines about as much as your Basin buddies hate non-unicorns. That was news to my ears. I suspected that the Basin were formed of a bunch of racist Unicorns,by the fact no Equines or Pegasus's lived there. It didn't bother me anyway. Why should I care about there species preferences? Come to think of it, why did they even let you in? I don't see a horn on your head. I laugh again,the notes rolling of my tongue. Why wouldn't they want me?

"Really Aryel? You would use a whole Squadron,just for me? Ahh thanks,I am truly touched. I love the way my mind can twist speech. "I would love to text there skill." My voice turns all of a sudden,colder and my sly grin wiped totally of my maw. Colder then what it had ever been in a while as my challenging words leave a pause in my words. Now to the 'how I joined' business. It was a simple answer. "And why wouldn't the Basin want me?" My jaw line flickers up the slightest bit as my eyes travel from Levi,to Aryel.

[Ava I saw you were on absent and I hope you don't mind me replay. Just ask me to delete it if you would like to replay<3]

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 01-26-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Levi - 01-26-2013, 11:33 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 01-27-2013, 09:37 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Levi - 02-02-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Lupus - 02-02-2013, 05:42 PM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 02-03-2013, 10:16 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Levi - 02-04-2013, 09:08 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Lupus - 02-04-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: The last flake of Frostfall [Open] - by Aryel - 02-09-2013, 10:09 AM