the Rift

[FALLS] A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?]

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're only North Star I would follow this far...

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

The large head of the beast jerked up from where he stood, grass hanging from the sides of his mouth. His silver-blue eyes caught sight of the mare approaching him and he let out a nicker of greeting. Chewing up the grass in his mouth, he swallowed and then took a step towards her to greet her properly. He arched his neck out of pure habit. The action caused his motion to look more elegant, even if he wasn't trying to show off. The thin feathers around his hooves shivered as well, the strands of hair swishing every which way with the movement of his legs.

"Hello there, Miss." His Tennessean Drawl was light and respectful, a transparent parallel to his father's darker accent. "Beautiful mornin', don't you think? I appear to have gotten myself lost for a spell, and... well, I don't know where I am, or where I should be goin' to get myself out of trouble-ways. Any ideas in that pretty head as to where we are?" His forelock fell into his eyes and he shook his head to clear his vision.

A breeze would cut through the clearing, giving Tharos and his new friend a relief of the Tallsun heat. He looked up at the cloudless blue sky, closing his eyes to enjoy the breeze and smiling a little. Tallsun was his favorite season, despite the heat. The world was peaceful, unlike it was in Birdsong, when members of all species were only focused on fighting each other for mates, for territory, for food. That had not changed, but the activity had relaxed into a lazy murmur where it had been a loud ruckus before. besides, now that the breeding season was over, he could take the chance to get to know this filly as a friend. Gods knew he could use a few of those. A new herd would be nice, even if it wasn't exactly practical right now. He didn't want to have his opinions tainted by loyalty to one herd land just yet, as he knew that was bound to happen.

Still, a friend would be nice and he saw no harm in getting to know her. With that in mind, he snapped his attention back to her so as not to miss what she may or may not be about to tell him.

Kimber, played by Kachie
Open to one more foothill member. :]
Enjoy! :3

Messages In This Thread
A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Tharos - 01-26-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Tharos - 02-03-2013, 12:36 PM