the Rift

[FALLS] A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?]

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're only North Star I would follow this far...

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

The uniquely painted stag listened intently as she explained truthfully about the land he had been swept to by the tide. He smiled kindly to her expressions, paying close attention to the movement of her ears and the way she carried herself. She seemed nervous of him, perhaps because of his size, or because she realized how much older he was. He didn't know which, but he felt glad she relaxed into a glimmer of pride at being able to answer him and finding out she had more knowledge than he did.

For her sake, he chose not to tell her that he had been wandering about, lost for some time now, and had only now found his way to the threshold. He figured it was kinder to let her believe he had come across land, and would make for smoother conversation. He didn't want her to moon over him and the ordeal he had been through. He had long since washed the salt from his coat, even if he still smelled of the sea, but there was something... well, almost ethereal about the stallion that he could never shake off. It was the scent of starfire and otherworldly gases, the traces of living in the deep space of his former planetary home.

He snapped back to attention at her question. That was right, wasn't it? He had failed to mention his name. "Ah, well... Allow me to interduce myself, ma'am. Name's Tharos. But you can call me Thar, or Ross, or... whatever suits yer fancy, I s'ppose." Raising his head up, he lifted one leg and then fell into a graceful bow in front of her. "Ferther more, I aim ter please, so if there's ANYTHEN you need, jus don' get to beatin 'round the bush 'bout things, mkay?" When he got to his feet once more, he centered her in his sight. "Although I find myself in mighty need of a herd, ma'am. I'd very much like ter see them Foothills you was praisin' 'bout just now." He wondered if she would lead him away towards her home so easily, of if he'd need to pass a test or two first. He was fine with either option happening, although he was expecting to have to pass a test of some kind.

Kimber, played by Kachie
Open to one more foothill member. :]
Southern accents are hard. xD

Messages In This Thread
A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Tharos - 01-26-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Tharos - 02-09-2013, 01:16 AM