the Rift

[FALLS] A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?]

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

It was a funny thing, the Threshold. It was as if it had tricked the blank canvassed mare into stepping into its parameters for only a detour, while attempting to return back to the Foothills, only to come across two equines. Frail ears swiveled to face the duo. The colorful grullo mare triggered a slight recognition to a member of the Foothills. It had been in passing during the meeting Jackal had called. But the bloodless and sea foam paled mare knew better than to know this Foothills equine and her had not been properly introduced. She wasn’t even quite sure if this mare knew who she was.

But that was beside the point, as they both called the Foothills their home. For now, at least anyway, NADIRA would reside within the beautiful and mountainous meadows that could hold no more beauty than it already consumed. It was the stallion who stood out with his unique coloring. She couldn’t help but admire it with a smile and a glisten of a warm welcome revealed in her sapphire glacier visionaries.

Both held no horn. Her horn was made of ivory and stretched gracefully from her brow, three feet in length. It was a traditional horn, spiraling endlessly toward the heavens. She couldn’t exactly say her frame was anything to look at. Just a milky snow white that at times could make her appear like a shadow on the sea, or a figment of your imagination. An ancient creature only held in the pretty little heads of human children.

NADIRA was short in stature, delicate by appearances, but underneath, she was built like a brick shit house. She didn’t believe in having to prove her strength, as she was not mentally a warrior or soldier at heart. But her past, life threatening on a day to day basis, required she be fit, and she had kept up her regiment, even in this new world she had found herself in.

Pushing aside her past and thoughts and memories that held no significance here, in Helovia, she put on a genuine smile, for she loved meeting new faces, and she had two standing in front of her. With the grace of a prima ballerina, she halted her movements a few feet from the two. Milky strands of silk blessed her slender nape, and wavered slightly like the ocean’s ripples. Her full tail trailed behind her and her forelock fell all to one side, making a curtain over one side of her spheres.

“Hello Kimber. I remember you from the Foothills herd meeting, though I am sure we have not formally introduce ourselves, or even met.” She dipped her petite crown to the mare in a friendly gesture and then turned her attention to the stallion. “And welcome, stallion. I find you two have already exchanged names, and so I am NADIRA. I also reside with Kimber in the Foothills. Though I am quite new to Helovia myself.”

She hoped she wasn’t intruding on anyone’s parade, but she really had been attempting to return back to the Foothills.

“I hope I haven’t interrupted anything. I was actually on my way back to the Foothills. But the Threshold detoured me.”

NADIRA wondered if the stallion would make the Foothills his home as well. There was a stirring in her stomach, and she hoped it was nothing to concerning. It was like butterflies. No soul had twisted her gut so, like this stallion did, and she almost had to excuse herself. She hadn’t felt this cruel sensation in a long time. Flashbacks started reeling through her cranium and she had to shake her dial to stop the madness. She would not allow that to happen again. She would have to make a small note, not to approach this stallion on a volunteer basis. If she wished to keep her heart safe and unbroken. The only other who even stirred a deep feeling within the depths of her soul, had been Osiris. But she could manage that, or so she hoped.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Messages In This Thread
A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Tharos - 01-26-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Nadira - 02-12-2013, 08:56 PM