the Rift

[FALLS] A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?]

Tharos Posts: 37
Banned atk: 5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hands :: 9 years old HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Loon

You're only North Star I would follow this far...

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts

His ears pricked forwards as she asked him the questions, his head tilting a little to allow the white of his forelock to slide to the side of his face. The change exposed the way in which the blaze of white on his face circled around his right ear while his left ear is covered. He'd never encountered unicorns or pegasus's before, but he really didn't find it a troubling thing to think about. As far as Tharos was concerned, if the creator gave you the gift of flight then all the better to move about. If he gave you a horn, it just makes it easier for you to defend yourself. Before he could put this into vocals, however, he was interrupted by a demure voice. He turned his head to look and had to blink stupidly for a moment.

There before him stood one of the most beautiful creatures he had ever seen, in this galaxy and the next. He felt his jaw drop open a bit as his silver-blue eyes roved over her every contour. She was young, he could tell, almost too young, but he didn't seem to register it at the moment. Nadira... It suits you. He thought, his mind soft as he gave her one last once over with his eyes. He needed to get a hold of himself.

Yet, he could not help but feel butterflies begin to flutter in his stomach with the snowy mistress so close to him. He shook his head to clear it of these thoughts almost at the same time that Nadira did the same. He realized that Kimber was still waiting for an answer. He turned his attention to the grulla mare, his mouth closed once more. "Well... I reckon they don't bother me none." His answer was simple, and yet it was a profound statement. Tharos was saying he was not racist in a land that was dominated by racism. He didn't know that, though. At least not yet.

"And erm... if you don't mind me saying so, ma'am, is that one there one a them non-equines you was talkin' about? Shoot. If all non-equines are that pretty, then count me in to the love n' toleration section a' this here land." He gave Nadira a wink as he spoke. It was true, where he was from, mares who were as pretty as Nadira were often wolves in a sheep's clothing. She was young enough that she was likely to still possess her innocence. The more he looked at her, the more his heart seemed to flutter. Still, he did not forget his manners, and he would remain a gentleman around her until she came to him. He would not even attempt to court her until she was an adult mare. He was many things, but a pedophile was not one of them.

Kimber, played by Kachie
Nadira, played by S3ilver
author notes

Messages In This Thread
A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Tharos - 01-26-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Tharos - 02-16-2013, 07:59 AM