the Rift

[FALLS] A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?]

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver
*If you don't mind, I am going to post, since Kachie is on away.*

it has come to pass...

The ghost-like dream had apparently trapped the stallion’s gaze, as she felt the heat of his orbs graze her contours. Shivers flooded her, making her take an awkward step back. What was with her? She had received stares from every stallion since arriving in Helovia, but none were so pronounced, so pervasive as his gaze, save one. She wasn’t exactly sure how to respond to such flattery. She preferred not to be noticed. Wasn’t that what a blank canvas was good for? Little attention given to her, but on the contrary, it only enhanced the focus on her, given the scenery and landscape of Helovia wasn’t snowy white, where she could just blend in wherever she pleased.

The drop of his jaw was obvious and his silvery-blue eyes were captivating in and of themselves. As he turned back to answer Kimber’s question, she could only assume the mare had mentioned something of pegasi and unicorns making the Foothills their home as well. But his comment did not end there. And NADIRA wondered what more possibly could be said. Oh, but plenty, she soon found out. If she had been in her human form, back on Earth, she would have been as blood red as a fire truck. Her… pretty? Half snorting, she eyed the stallion, with a lovely accent. Down on Earth, she would have described it as a southern accent. It was the preciseness of his accent and tone that brought sour memories to the forefront of her pretty little visage.

At his wink, the timeless essence froze. Shivers flooded her and it was all she could do but blink and behold a blank look. The sensation of her pummeling heart in her windpipe was enough to create a migraine headache. Was that even possible: A unicorn experiencing a migraine? Or was that clearly something that was stuck with her now? The heated tension was over whelming and fatigue was settling in fast. Inhaling wasn’t as easy as it once had been and exhaling was the only thing keeping her afloat, standing on all quads. Think, NADIRA, think, she told herself.

Back in human form, she would have ran. Ran until she could have ran no more. Until the pounding sensation had died and she could no longer breathe. It was a past she wished she would have never lived. She felt home in her rightful state, here as NADIRA. She had made up the name upon the approach of others, who had kindly introduced her to this new world.

All she could remember was exploring a land much like Helovia, and then suddenly waking up in a mortal’s body. She soon found out she had been left alone in the forest and the boarding school had taken her in as their own. As a girl, she was exclusively withdrawn, everyday experiencing the searing pain of her mortal body dying. For twenty years, she fought nightmares and human hunters who tried to hunt her down. It wasn’t until she had stumbled into Helovia, that she had finally been able to relax and forget her awful past.

But before that… she truly felt, deep down, her immortality had once been what it was now rightfully restored to, that essence and embodiment of a unicorn. She was far from being of two years. As a human would age a horse, so she would be consider the ripe young age of 2. But in reality, she surpassed two centuries. But telling other’s you are that old, only creeps them out, and so she had resorted to the aging process of human time.

Shaking her throbing crown, the sea-faired mare slowly started her travels back to the Foothills. She needed air, room to breathe. She could feel herself hyperventilating. Turning her petite features to the stallion, she gave a smile, letting her sapphire globes encase his frame. So enticing was the urge that she threw all her emotions into a bag and locked them away.

“If you will excuse me…, I must return home. I am quite tired, and would love a bit of fresh air.” She hadn’t exactly caught his name, and so she had paused but for only a moment, before finishing her excuse at having to leave.

Her frame of pureness turned, filled with eloquent movement. Her fluid strides were relaxed and time consuming, as she took her time in returning back home. It wasn’t so much for the stallion, to choose should he want to follow her, but more to keep her balance, and make sure she made it back safe and sound.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Messages In This Thread
A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Tharos - 01-26-2013, 12:09 PM
RE: A Heavy Dose of Atmosphere [open?] - by Nadira - 02-20-2013, 07:26 PM