the Rift

we'll light up the night, together [Delinne]

Azzaron Posts: 85
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17 hh :: 10 years Buff: NOVICE
Dark
I soar above the trees, trying to find an opening so I could land. A few coughs came from my throat, but other than that no words came from my lips. I had no idea where in the world I why I was here, but oh well. I finally find a spot to land, and slowly descend.

I hit the ground, dirt and debris flying in all directions. I need to work on my landings. I snort, getting some of the dirt out of my nose. I shake my mane and tail, flinging debris everywhere. I shake my feathers too, as some twigs got stuck between the feathers. I fold them up, feeling on of my hocks scream in pain. A slightly fresh cut has crimson-colored blood slowly leaking from it. I sigh, shaking my foreleg, letting the blood fly a bit. I keep my fiery red eyes on the trees ahead, walking forwards. I flick my ears forward, trying to listen to any sounds.

Delinne

The lovely lightning-marked beauty drifts into my mind. Why? Well, I don't know. I had met her in the fields not too long ago, and I had been thinking about her ever since. She had eyes of ice, and her coat was darker than night itself. Her markings imitated the strikes of lightning in the sky. Lovely and flashy. A grin creeps across my face, and I wish to see her. But I had no idea where she lived. Was she an outcast or did she belong to a herd? I don't remember smelling any herd scent on her, so she must be an outcast. Good, all the more likely I am to find her. I sigh, day dreaming of the lovely mare. She was a mare I couldn't keep out of my head.

Or my life, for that matter.

[[ A continuation of the Miracles thread]]
"When you grow old, you will die and rot on the ground,
Other horses will dance when you all crumble, when your kingdom falls.
When your crowns break."

Messages In This Thread
we'll light up the night, together [Delinne] - by Azzaron - 01-26-2013, 12:35 PM