Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

Striking mights and maybes even more

A useless thing called life

It's a biting cold again

( *feels bad* )

Perhaps he should've just kept his mouth shut, and not tried to explain it at all. It's always easy to be wise in hindsight, when you see how your move fell out. Alarmed, Mauja jerked his head up and took half a step backwards when she crashed down, black knees meeting snow and the rest of her snowcap body following with an almost inaudible thud. Such a small impact it made on the world, a broken mare lying upon the pristine white, yet such a large impact it had on the individual life; nothing but the shadow of a ripple upon the ocean, the echoes fading as the stone sunk beneath the silver surface. It had been the truth in its most simple form, the absolute honesty — there was nothing wrong with her, it was not her fault he did not feel for her. It was merely within him, an absence of emotion, no spark to answer her fire, and he had tried to convey that.. but instead, it was as if he'd slit her throat and pushed her onto the ground to bleed out the red. Slicking his ears against his neck Mauja just stood there, staring at her as she lay on her side in the snow, muzzle pushed into it. He had no idea, absolutely no idea what to do anymore, and part of him was beginning to think that running away sounded like a fabulous idea.

But he was rooted at the spot, as if the very ice of the tundra beneath the snow had linked with the frost upon his hooves and held him in place. What was he supposed to do? What could he do? If he hadn't been a creature standing upon four legs, surely his arms would've been flailing in distress. He was supposed to get past hard situations by acting cool and deter them from happening in the first place! Not.. not cause them and then not know what to do. Incredibly frustrated, and also guilty because of whatever he'd done, he just stood staring at her for a few long moments, until she raised her head. Her pleading blue eyes locked with his; hers blurred over with tears, his sharp and distressed. "Kill me. Kill me now. Please." For a brief moment, he had the time to realize that she was the first to have said she loved him, but not the first to ask for him to kill her — but certainly the first to say those two statements within the span of a few minutes.

"Uhm. No." His 'brows furrowed and his speech came out more as an instinctual reaction than anything he'd thought through. Even if it was terribly tempting to just bash her skull in and run away and pretend it never had happened it felt deeply wrong. It was not what he was supposed to do, of that he was certain. "I mean. Is it so bad, really?" He could feel his panic level rising, his eyes blinking rapidly and his tongue babbling out nonsense to keep the hysteria down. This was so not his day, and his eyes were wide as he looked at the mare who lay before his feet. It all felt very, very dumb, but he couldn't figure out what to do. Why did everything have to be so illogical?! "It's not like anything is really different, truly, it's just that I know and .. stuff." He looked aside for a moment, wishing she'd just get up and go home. Fat chance of that happening, though. "Leyra, please, don't do this, just... just get up, okay?" Pitiful. That he stood there, pleading with her in a small voice. Truly, truly pitiful, but it was all happening too fast on an already bad day.
CREDITS
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
RE: speak softly, my dear king[Mauja] - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 07:10 AM
RE: speak softly, my dear king[Mauja] - by Leyra - 01-27-2013, 08:57 AM
RE: speak softly, my dear king[Mauja] - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 10:09 AM
RE: speak softly, my dear king[Mauja] - by Leyra - 01-28-2013, 01:01 PM
RE: speak softly, my dear king[Mauja] - by Mauja - 01-29-2013, 05:15 PM
RE: speak softly, my dear king[Mauja] - by Leyra - 01-30-2013, 07:19 PM
RE: speak softly, my dear king[Mauja] - by Mauja - 01-31-2013, 07:35 AM
RE: speak softly, my dear king[Mauja] - by Leyra - 02-02-2013, 12:50 PM
RE: speak softly, my dear king[Mauja] - by Mauja - 02-03-2013, 07:40 AM