Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 5104d81316917]

The Devil Cries
All through the night

"I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think you're beautiful"

Dúchanar closed his eyes. Thoughts of his mother filled his mind. Her beautiful face, running around with him in a field of yellow flowers. Her long white mane flapping in the wind. Her smile, oh so lovely. He remembered her telling him how much she loved him and how handsome he was. He missed her so much. He missed her love, and her purity. He remembered vividly her face, covered in scars from his father, but some how she remained beautiful in his eyes. He also remembered the night she died. Her white coat seeping red.

I screamed out, "God, you vulture,Bring her back or take me with her'

He shoved his face harder against the tree trying to rid the memories. His mind filled with darkness and hatred. He remembered looking into his fathers eyes before he killed him. The first of many to come. He turned him evil, and dark. He only imagined what kind of stallion he would be if his father had never done what he did. He didn't care though. He liked the way he was now. Or was it all a safeguard?

"Tear it down, break the barricade, I want to see what sound it makes, I hate this flavor with a passion and I fucking hate the aftertaste"

He heard the dark stallions words behind him. He quickly turned to face him. His lip curled back, showing his teeth. Whatever it is it surely is not from the likes of you he snorted. Just great, exactly what he didn't want. Someone to talking to him, especially another stallion. The other stood quite taller than him but that didn't shy him away. He growled slightly. What is it exactly that YOU are looking for? his eyes locked onto his staring directly into them, his gaze not stirring away.

"Pretend like I don't entice you, I've seen you circling the sky above my head,You traitor"

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Dúchanar - 01-26-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 01-29-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-11-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-13-2013, 10:26 PM