Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 5104d81316917]

The Devil Cries
All through the night

"Does it even make a difference? When I'm sober, I feel pain"

The darker stallion heard a sound from above. It sounded to him like something flying. His thoughts were only soon to be confirmed as a clearly bigger stallion landed behind him. Two small horns stuck out abruptly from his face. His hair was a fiery orange. Duch had just finished his words to the other male, whos name he had not yet caught, and by the words of the new male, Duch knew his words were heard.

I screamed out, "'Cause we run under the stars through cemetery backyards, Celebrate the way the night hides scars."

"I don't care for your tone, stranger". Duch smirked slightly at his words. Was he trying to act tough? And did it look like he really cared for the others opinion on his "tone" He shook his head slightly before turning to look at the other stallion, but before he could say anything, the other male spoke as well, his words meaning something, and not just criticizing the way Duch was, he spoke in a manor that suited Duch's liking. He spoke truth, and honesty, and he was very simple, not much of a threat, but very intelligent.

"Separate me from my own two hands, I've killed so many times"

Duch's gaze remained on the larger brute who spoke harsh words towards him. Does it really LOOK to you like I entirely give a shit about what you might possibly think about my "tone" fair brute? I could honestly care less as of what you think of me, who I am, is entirely NONE of your business. You do not intimidate me. And as for you. He said turning to look at Thor. I like the way you speak your words. Your words entice me. I do not need your assistance or "help" or your pity. As for maybe a home, I could do with that. But as for your help or you friendship. Neither of you count on it His strong Australian accent shining through every word he spoke. He was feeling awfully kind at this moment and not looking for any trouble. For even an ignorant brute can tell when the favor is against him.

"Cause sometimes I love the way you swing the blade at everything in sight"

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Dúchanar - 01-26-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 01-29-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-11-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-13-2013, 10:26 PM