the Rift

Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
I wasn’t sure how I felt about him, not even sure if his words rang true. I looked to Hector, fully aware that he would disapprove of my acceptance. I wondered what Mirage would think of him, how she would receive such a cold-hearted beast amongst her friends and family. I thought of those like Torasin who were so happy to invite other to their company, eager to please. However, this brute wouldn’t know a thing of friendship and amiability. I glanced back to the stallion, his name of no real importance to me. My lips had pressed together in a grimace. He had insulted me, thrown my words back in my face and now expected me to extend my previous offer of a home? My eyes grew narrow and my brow knit as I looked at him. “What is it that you think you have to offer to my family? We have no room for those who intend to inflict pain and suffering. If you believe that you can become part of our whole then you must have an explanation for it. Why should I accept you as cold and unyielding as you are?

Hector seemed to second my thoughts, bringing me to the realization that this would be a fork in the road. On one hand he could change and on the other… he would simply cause more trouble than he was worth. I had no doubt that Mirage would be able to rein him in, but I didn’t want her to have to worry about some queer animal that I happened upon in the Threshold. I looked at Hector now, glad of our alliance. “Thor, World’s Edge Nurse.” I nodded my ascent to him, clearly loyal to our invisible ties. I looked to him for guidance, wondering if the steely brute before us could justify his hatred. Together, I thought that we could reach a reasonable decision. If the brute could explain his foul behavior and adjust, I would take him and if not… then he would be left to wander Helovia as a reject.

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Dúchanar - 01-26-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 01-29-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-11-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-13-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Thor - 02-11-2013, 06:02 PM