the Rift

Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector]

Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 5104d81316917]

The Devil Cries
All through the night

"Can we create something beautiful and destroy it? Nobody knows I dream about it, this is my imagination."

Duch watched as the larger male conversed his name to the other. Hector, the name was short and un-elegant, in his opinion. Hectors words were annoying. Not do good in a herd? If only he knew. He watched as Thor began to speak as well, also expressing his name. Duch was the only one who had not stated his name, but what use was names?

"You were screaming till the police came."

Duch took a few steps back so he could look at both other males equally. Well, Hector, you see, ones heart does not merely grow so cold without reasoning. If only you knew of ones past, you could tell why one is the way they are, but some simply hold in all their hate, and become something... well... selfish and mean. Do not not critique me until you know my story sir. For I have seen far greater evil than i'm sure either of you have put together. As for being in a herd? Once you gain my trust, you gain my life, i would die for those who i care about, and kill all others who cross me. I am no betrayer, surely I am mean, but no nark. So do I like you? No, but will i double cross you? No. SO I suggest that you keep your mouth shut sir unless you know exactly WHY I am the way I am.

"If every living thing dies alone,what am I doing here?"

He snorted slightly and left his sentence at that. He had nothing left to say to either brute, Except for his name. He figured since both others stated their names he would state his. I am Dúchanar, prince of a land that you have never heard of.

"I laid down, I drank the poison then I passed the fuck out."

OOC: Do you guys read the lyrics or no?

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Dúchanar - 01-26-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 01-29-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-11-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-13-2013, 10:26 PM