the Rift

Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
His words cut to the bone. However, had they not been designed for such? I could sense the tension between us now and I could feel the stillness come over Hector who stood silently taken aback alongside me. The gentle chill of truth finally rang out amongst us and perhaps Hector and I had taken the brute’s words to heart when we should have righted his past and made better his future. I nodded slowly to the boy, my eyes widening slightly as if by doing so they would be able to see him, I mean really see him. I fell back into the small module of hope that I had reserved for this Dúchanar, hope that would allow me to understand his worth despite his cruel façade. It seemed that Hector thought a little more of the brute than formerly revealed and while he stated his arrogance, I merely waited with my patience in hand.

I’ve made no critique of you boy, merely asked explanation behind your intent. Surely you would understand our worries when it comes to family. We live in a world based around respect and respect is not easily earned. As Hector has mentioned, you are more than welcome to visit the Edge and decide if you find our establishment to your liking. We too bow to a respectable lead but I shall not try to sway you either way. Welcome to Helovia.”

I took a moment to look upon Hector, nodding gratefully to him for his support. I was glad to honor our alliance and knew better than to rob him of equal chance to gain favor of the recruit. We were brothers after all, though not so close as to call him part of the Edge.

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Dúchanar - 01-26-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 01-29-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-11-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-13-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Thor - 02-13-2013, 08:22 PM