Dúchanar Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
(02-11-2013, 06:28 PM)Dúchanar Wrote:

[Image: 5104d81316917]

The Devil Cries
All through the night

OOC: Okie no more lyrics :3

The darker stallion listened to Hector's response. A horrid past as well aye? Well one so wise should know two nightmares don't mix well. He listened to his proposal about joining a place called the Dragons Throat. How come this stallion suddenly switched his point of view? A few seconds ago he was criticizing him and saying he would not fit into any herd, and now he was asking Duch to accompany him into his own? Why had he changed his mind? His final words stuck Duch, different than he had thought? No Duch was exactly what the brute thought, he was cruel and mean, and does not get along well with others, so herd life might NOT be for him? But how would he know, he has always been an outsider. The larger male had not been wrong about anything except for one small detail, the fact that he would betray his own family, this, he would never do.

The one called Thor spoke next. Duch's ears shifted ever so slightly so he could catch as much as the male was saying. He offered the same hospitality as before. He was still kind to Duch, but still weary of his heart. Duch shifted to look at him in the eyes. He listened carefully to his words. Surely you would understand our worries when it comes to family Duch snorted at the word family. He despised the word, everything he knew that defined that words was hatred, betrayal, and murder. Thor also offered Duch a spot among his "family". HE only hoped he would not regret such a word after accompanying one of them.

Duch opened his black velvet lips to speak. Thank you both for your offers but I am sorry Hector, I have to decline yours. You see, two haunted pasts do not cope well in my experiences. I have yet to see anyone relate to the things I have seen, and i would never expect you to either. And I also quite favor Thor because he showed me nothing but kindness from the start. He gaze shifted from hector back to Thor. If you would have me, I would follow you to the Edge, I don't promise to be "social" or "family" but, i can offer my protection to your people He said with a soft snort. He was being awfully generous towards them. And he was trying his hardest not to make snappy rude remarks, after all, there is no place like home.

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Dúchanar - 01-26-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 01-29-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-11-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-13-2013, 10:26 PM