the Rift

Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds
I smile; a relief that is portrayed through my lips like wildfire. Whatever had possessed the brute to follow me was beyond explanation. But I knew that the road ahead would not be an easy one. He had much to learn in the way of respect but I was hoping rather desperately that he would find his way to change. Perhaps he would do well to mentor under Destrier, the young warrior who had recently joined our ranks. He had proven a very helpful addition and a clear-cut opponent in my journey to becoming Captain. I hoped above all else that I would prevail but if it were not meant to be so, I would gladly follow his instruction should the time come.

I looked back into the eyes of my new recruit, praying to the Gods that my patience would ensue beyond this day. I knew there was much that this newcomer did not know of Helovia and I felt it my duty to teach him of our requirements. Proposition brought me from my silent reverie and I turned my gaze away from him now while I spoke. “I accept your servitude to the Edge but do not mistake my hospitality for tolerance. Should you fail to accommodate the wishes of your new leads, then I would deem it only fair that I deal with you accordingly myself.

Again my eyes reached him in silent warning. He had yet to prove himself and words alone would not suffice. Time and again I had brought many recruits to the Edge, many of them of the softer gender because of this very specific reason. I knew that mares could be just as cunning and deceitful but I felt that stallions required more guidance, more discipline. I was prepared to take this cold thing under my wing and I would be dammed if he made a fool of me for it.

With a brief nod to Hector, I turned heel to the pair and began to trek back to my home. I knew the brute would follow and I only hoped that he knew what was in store. I had much to share and he had much to adhere to once I did.

ooc| Wanted to get this out of the way before the weekend. I'm sorry for posting out of order Imi. :(

Messages In This Thread
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Dúchanar - 01-26-2013, 07:14 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 01-29-2013, 10:58 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-09-2013, 01:33 AM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-11-2013, 06:28 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [OPEN] - by Dúchanar - 02-13-2013, 10:26 PM
RE: Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil. [Thor, Hector] - by Thor - 02-14-2013, 12:13 AM