the Rift

[RANDOM EVENT] Taking the first steps [Questing - Open]

Kimber Posts: 82
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 4 (Ages in Tallsun) Buff: NOVICE
Kaiden :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Kachie
A wary, knowing look entered the young grulla eyes as she watched her friend. There was laughter there still, but she recognized it within him and anticipated some sort of reprecussion. She watched as he begun to mirror her rear, lacking the flicking legs and the splashed that had arisen from them.

Then she squealed in shock and delight as he lunged at her, water cascading up before him to pour over her head. Brief sputters gave way to peals of laughter as she shook her water-logged forlock out of her face, reaching out to nip playfully at her friend's shoulder. "I am here on a quest from the God of the Earth." She said matter-of-factly, turning to see how the fox's progress had gone.

It stood, silent and watching on the edge of the shore, gaze turned beneath the surface. Quizzically her gaze followed, catching a glimpse of the otter in its new, water-locked form before it dissipated into the river. A low snort escapes her as she felt the water slow and warm slightly. Flicking her tail, a shower of droplets flung from its tip as it shook loose of the river's grasp, she looked back at Aaron. "And its going swimmingly. I was tasked with convincing an otter to go into the water, and my fox helped me accomplish that while you were distracting me. But I still have one animal to go."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taking the first steps [Questing - Open] - by Kimber - 04-19-2013, 03:34 PM