the Rift

someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

The Meadow. She had been there a lot of times now, pacing back and forth. The mare couldn't settle. But why?
She had met the stallions; Valentine, Azzaron, Knox and even someone called Zamoro. But she couldn't keep her mind from one special.
The mare looked up at the moon that was slowly rising up to take it's place on the darkening sky. Valentine had told her that Mauja was gone.
He had disappeared.

Delinne couldn't understand how it could've happen. He had been injured, healed and then he had just disappeared. How?
She missed her King, the herd too. She missed the icy stallion who had given her a home to be proud of.
Only to be taken away from her. She sighed and looked at the horizon. The sun was almost gone, giving the sky a red and orange color. It was beautiful, sure, but it just reminded her that the days went by quicker. Her days flew by just like birds who came back to the forests.

She stood by the river, near the northern part of the Meadow. On her one side, she had the Treshold, and on the other side was the Edge.
It ached when she thought of the Edge, so she decided to do so no more.
The mare thought about her King. Where was he, if he had disappeared? Valentine hadn't mentioned much about him. What if she would never meet Mauja again?

What if... The thought stopped as the mare did and she stared at one spot of the meadow. A white unicorn. With a light blue horn - or, it looked like it. The moon didn't exactly help with the colors and hues.
But could it be?
Delinne turned her black body and trotted towards the stallion with long, careful steps. It couldn't be him. He was gone.
Right?
She slowed down as she got closer and lowered her head with wide-open eyes. Mauja.

"M-my King... Is it really you? I thought you were gone," the mare whispered, trying not to stare too much.
He was just as elegant as he had been before the invasion. White fur with black spots everywhere, icy horn and those black feathers he wore as decoration in his mane and tail.
It was him. Either that or it was an illusion.

"Talking."

ooc: Naww x)
word count: 387

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone - by Delinne - 01-27-2013, 08:52 AM