the Rift

someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

It had been so long since the unicorn had heard his voice. It was so soft and gentle to her ears as he brushed his muzzle against her scarred shoulder. The mare rose from the ground and looked at her king.
She had missed him so damn much...
He even remembered her name after all this time. Then she felt dumb. Why wouldn't he remember her name? She had been a part of the herd.
The brushing against the scar felt soft and she almost purred - thankfully she stopped herself before the sound came to life.

"Mauja..." It was barely audible, but since it was only silence across the meadow maybe he heard.
Delinne sighed and fired off a smile toward her King. Maybe he had been thrown off the throne, but he was still a King for her. He would always be.
The mare saw surprise in the frosty stallion's eyes, wondering what it was that had surprised him. But she didn't have to wonder any long, as he asked her the question she had waited for.

"Where have you been?"

It was a quiet question, but she still heard it loud and clear. Where had she been? Well, not with the herd, that's for sure.
She knew where they were, but at the same time she didn't. Where was the Steppe?
"I've been here. Wandering around, searching for you... And the herd. I've met quite a few interesting personalities during the winter." She stopped and looked down for a second, only to look up again.
"I've missed the herd... I don't know where you live now. After the invasion I just got lost in the forest," She turned her head towards the Edge-forest and then turned her eyes to the white stallion again.
"And then you were gone. All of you." The mare sighed and glanced down. She hated being alone.

Though she still couldn't believe that Mauja was here, with her. It hadn't been so long ago since Valentine had told her about her King's disappearance. Or, it had been, but not too long ago.
"Mauja, what happened to you and the herd? Why did you disappear?" A big lump was in her throat, making it hard for her to talk. Why had they left her there?

"Talking."

ooc: So many feels ;-;
word count: 381

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone - by Delinne - 01-27-2013, 11:51 AM