the Rift

someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina

The fog had thickened since she got there, and there was a small barrier between the two as it lingered around their legs and bodies.
East. They went east... But how had she lost them? She barely remembered how she had gotten away by now, it had only been chaos. She remembered seeing Mauja hurt in some strange way, but he had gotten up again. Right?
Delinne looked down as the stallion spoke, trying to find her memories from that day. It had been autumn, the air had just turned colder that day, if she remembered it right.

She had fought Paladin. And some white little unicorn who hadn't been a part of their herd. She didn't know the pony's name, only Paladin's. And... Lace. He had been there too. He had not fought her, but he had been part of the invasion, destroying and creating chaos.
Paladin. The stallion who had given her the scar which Mauja now gently brushed with his muzzle.
Her King. Her leader. Her guide.
Her loyalty for Mauja was deep and strong, even if she hadn't seem him for a while. He had been in the north, where the tundra was.

Wait... Valentine had told her this. The Steppe. Where the herd had begun it's destruction. The herd had begun to fall apart. As Mauja hadn't been there to keep it together...
"Did you get this in the battle?"
Delinne looked up at Mauja, searching for his blue eyes in the fog. She nodded slightly and sighed.
"Paladin gave it to me as we fought in the battle. I was too impulsive... But I wanted to get them away from our ho--- the Edge." The memories strung on a sensitive string in her heart, making the lump in her throat thicker. She had failed. They had invaded their home anyways, pushing them away. Pushing her away from the home that she had been proud to be a part of.

Delinne took a step closer to the icy unicorn and brushed his white neck gently. The pain from the memories struck inside her as lightning struck across the sky, giving them a quiet and barely noticeable rain.
It had almost been expected because of the fog, but her eyes wandered to the sky as another lightning struck.
Her element. The markings on her body shone brighter as the lightnings struck, making her body look purple-ish where they were placed.
The marking surrounding her two eyes shone as well, not as bright as the actual lightning marks did, but still. They made her eyes even brighter in the cold evening.
She smiled slightly toward the stallion. She had missed him...

"Talking."

ooc: I wanted something to happen towards the end >.> and awesome word count ;)
word count: 444

[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone - by Delinne - 02-02-2013, 06:12 AM