the Rift

someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone

Delinne Posts: 232
Hidden Falls Curiosus II
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 hh :: 15 Buff: NOVICE
Dezba :: Black Jaguar :: Stormcall Ina
Imagine how just a sigh can give a thousand words to another. It spoke more than anything. A sigh, a shrug of one's shoulders, a glance... It all spoke with too many words for one to explain.
She knew exactly what Mauja meant by that sigh.

The mare looked down, lowering her shoulders. So she would live on her own, with Azzaron. She glanced back up on the white King, seeing all the feelings in his blue eyes.
He seemed.. Disappointed. Because she considered a winged stallion as her mate? Was that the problem? He lowered his head before she could examine more, and the tears filled her eyes even more. She didn't want to leave him. Or the herd.
Delinne sighed and looked down.

"Please don't start crying."

What? Blue eyes looked upon him again, taking in every part of him in sight. He seemed to be thinking of a solution or something, whatever it was he was busy in his head.
Did she have to leave them or not?

"Not necessarily. You would not have to leave, but.. I'm afraid your mate couldn't live with us."

A sigh left her, but she still smiled a bit. Thankful for her King's understanding. But what would she do with Azzaron? What choice did she have?
Leaving him was out of the question, since he had captured her heart since their meeting. He loved her. And she doubted that anyone else ever would love her.

Delinne smiled. Wide. "Then... Then I shall join you later, after my quest is done. And... I will have to talk with him." The mare didn't want to mention his name just yet, because she didn't know how her leader would react in case he knew who she meant.

She changed her focus from her King's blue eyes to the strange owl upon his shoulders. Where had that come from? And why had it landed on his shoulders, without him shaking it off?

"Found a thin red line of madness."

ooc: <3
word count: 327
DELINNE
[Image: 23hlgsp.png]
We will always be a team, no matter what.
Remember?

Please tag Delinne in all posts. Attacking is not allowed without my permission.
Want to meet Delinne? Post in this thread c:

Messages In This Thread
RE: someone broke the frame and now my picture's gone - by Delinne - 02-11-2013, 07:58 AM