the Rift

How Hearts Align (Cherie)

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

She had done nothing. During almost all of Orangemoon and the whole Frostfall, she had done nothing.
Just hanging around the herd, seeing the changes come and go to the herd. One time the herd had disappeared for a while, but hadn't been gone for very long. And they had been torn to pieces.
She guessed that there had been a war, or maybe something familiar to it, but she hadn't paid much attention to it.
The desert was dry and warmer than before, since the winter hadn't been very nice to them. It had been a very cold winter, and even if you lived in the desert the cold would get to you.

But Cherie was still strong. She had kept herself away from the herd a bit due to her nature, and she wasn't aware of the latest news there.
Gracefully trotting across the sand, the mare noticed something in the distance. It was just the behind of someone, so she still had the chance to escape without getting seen.
But something made the mare slow down and come closer.

Cherie lowered her horn and walked up to the figure, observing it closely. She only saw that it was a grey figure with black and red tail. Was he possibly as nice as Midas had been? Did she have the possibility to become a friend to this one too?
"Ehm.. Hello?," she whispered, slightly scared of how this could end. Would it say hello to her as well? Would it walk away?
Secretly, she wanted it to go away without a word. But the aura of this animal made her curious to find out it's sadness.
Maybe it needed someone to talk to, since it was all alone?

Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

"Talking."

ooc: Naw c:
word count: 290

Messages In This Thread
How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 01-27-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 01-27-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 02-08-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 02-16-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 02-22-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 02-22-2013, 09:52 AM