the Rift

How Hearts Align (Cherie)

Cherie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The stallion nudged me back, touching my face gently. I felt like I had done something for him by just being there, and that fact made me happy. But would I dare to take a step further? What if he suddenly cha-
No. He wouldn't change, I was just being silly.
"My family died when I was younger, from a disease. The only family I ever had was my parents and uncle. I had the disease a little while ago, but The Shaman Onni healed me. If it weren’t for her, I'd be dead. I recently lost my home because I was in love with the one who was in charge of it. I fell in love with her, but she didn't return my feelings. She is incapable of love, and I feel sorry for her for it."
Onni? I had heard of her once, but I had never met her. And such a horrible story this stallion had. I looked up at him, sorrow and sweetness in my black eyes. I was there for him, there to show my support for this sad Valentine.

He had been in love. And she had broken his heart into pieces, banning hime from his home.
That was horrible. I stepped closer to him, our sides slightly touching.
"And tell me lovely Cherie, why are you out here all alone? Shouldn't you be with your own family?"
My family... Memories of the fire invaded my sight, I saw my parents being burned to death by the wildfire. They screamed my name, telling me to run. And they just burned... Burned until there was only black ashes of their skeleton left. I glance down, feeling the sorrow take over my mind.

"I have no family either. They... They got burned to death by a wildfire." I looked away and let my gaze observe the desert. The sun was getting lower, making the sky darker with each minute that passed.
Was it a coincidence that both our families were dead? That both of us had a heart upon our hide?
That we both searched for someone to care about? At least it seemed like he was searching...

I gaze upon the grey stallion again, giving him a shy smile.
"Valentine, I just want you to know that you're not alone. I'm here for you," I said, kissing him on his cheek. I blushed and turned away my gaze again.
Maybe he didn't return the vague feelings I started to have for him?

I would look like a fool.

Somebody tell me why I'm on my own
If there's a soulmate for everyone

"Talking."

ooc: :3
word count: 424

Messages In This Thread
How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 01-27-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 01-27-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 02-08-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 02-16-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 02-22-2013, 06:13 AM