the Rift

How Hearts Align (Cherie)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

THIS WORLD IN WHICH WE LIVE IN

SHOULD BE HID AWAY IN WRAPS

A fool she was not, and she would never be in his eyes. His own heart felt for her, knowing the pain and loss of such people and their effect. The mare stepped closer to him, more electricity moving through him. His own face grew red at the thought of her being so close to him. As she told her own sad story, he was sad as well, hearing that her own family as perished, but with wildfire. That was something no one should see, not even a mare so pretty as her. Her kind works broke his heart, and he felt true love for the first time, knowing that this was what is it, what is was supposed to be.

Her kiss touched him, and he kissed her back, wanting his lips never to cease touching hers. She drew away though, with a shy smile playing on those sweet lips of hers, and blooding rushing to her face making her blush. His own vague feelings of sudden love swelled inside his chest, and this mare, he would make his own. He brushed her face gently, feeling more towards her. He loved her, love at first sight, and it was something he had only ever dreamt of when he was naïve in the Basin. Cherie was finally making his feeling come true, come to life before his very eyes.

“Cherie, I am sorry for your loss. Being alone is something that one should not have to death with, or at least by themselves. I…I love you. I feel we have a deep connection for some reason, and we were meant to be together. There is just something to coincidental about this for it to not be serendipity. Please, will you make me whole?”

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Horse Background Horn

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 01-27-2013, 08:14 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 01-27-2013, 12:04 PM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 02-08-2013, 12:48 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 02-16-2013, 01:47 PM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 02-22-2013, 06:13 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 02-22-2013, 09:52 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 03-08-2013, 09:59 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Cherie - 03-12-2013, 06:48 AM
RE: How Hearts Align (Cherie) - by Valentine - 03-24-2013, 06:20 AM