the Rift

Spring Arrival (Open)

Lunare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I walked through the light forest, with my shaggy fur clinging on me. How I wish I didn't have such thick fur at this time right now. All I wanted right now was a shorter pelt, in this growing heat. I ran a little bit, and wasn't quite satisfied. This forest lacked the deep groves, and the thick trees that I was accustomed to. It also lacked the deep snow, but then again, it was Birdsong.

I was wondering what I was doing way out here traveling. I have heard that this land, Helovia, was the land of the horses. There was no way I would be accepted here. They might kill me before, in terror, of seeing a wolf. But then again, I was all alone. I felt so lonesome right now, and I was in need for some company, but I could survive out here all alone. I just wished to see if someone would approach and speak to me.

I saw something rustle in the bushes up ahead, and saw what I was fixating my eyes on. There was a tiny rabbit hiding, and she probably had her family. Perfect lunch. Instead of using a stealthy move, I leap out and sprinted for the rabbit. It saw me and bolted out of its hiding place sprinting through the forest. I easily dodged the trees as I commenced my chase for it. Finally, with my last burst of speed, I caught up to it, and sunk my teeth into its frail neck, letting them pierce through the muscle. With one effortless twist I broke its neck and nearly swallowed it whole.

I was starving, and this juicy rabbit finally made up for my initial hunger.

Messages In This Thread
Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-27-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lupus - 01-28-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-29-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lupus - 01-31-2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-31-2013, 01:20 PM