the Rift

Spring Arrival (Open)

Lunare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lunare
I'm no ones pretty little girl

text text text

I heard as a wolf approached me from the shadows. I payed no heed, as I kept on eating my rabbit. I would start pretending that I didn't know that he was here. I smelled male all over him, and I knew he was with another female. I smelled rabbit scent all over him also. Knowing that he was full, he mustn't be a threat to me. I nearly smiled as I finished my meal, and he spoke. I perked my ears up, and calmly turned my head to meet this wolf.

He looked a lot like me, with the thick, shaggy, white fur. My potent, violet eyes looked into his endless black orbs, sizing him up, and observing him. I made a mental note to myself, that he was indeed, bigger than me. "My name is Lunare, and I am in the middle of a search for a new home", I said looking him straight in the eye. His eyes seemed cold, he was full of life. "And what are you doing here, and what is your name?" I counter questioned him. I hadn't seen a wolf for a long time now, on my long travels, and it was finally relieving to see one.

As I awaited for a response, I got myself into a more comfortable position, sitting down, and wrapping my tail around my feet. I twitched an ear, and curiously looked at him. He was different. And interesting. I yearned to know if any more wolves lived in this land of...Helovia.

occ: I don't know what on Earth happened, but I unregistered for some reason. 0-0

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-27-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lupus - 01-28-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-29-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lupus - 01-31-2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-31-2013, 01:20 PM