the Rift

Spring Arrival (Open)

Lunare Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lunare
I'm no ones pretty little girl

text text text

I looked into Lupus's coal black eyes, as he told me his name. He seemed to show little interest in me, as if that really mattered anyways. He was annoying me a little bit, with the "tough one" look, but really I could see beneath he actually had a soul despite his pitiless eyes. He took a step closer to me and answered my question. I didn't flinch despite his closeness and looked at him with my eyes. I wondered why he was being so stoic, so cold. I was offering my kindness, yet he turned it down.

He demanded me what home I was looking for. "I was looking for a home where they have warrior ranks, or a place where I can lead", I said taking a breath and quickly continuing "I also wouldn't mind being in a herd of horses", I said looking at him. A gust of wind blew by, making his fur ruffle. I realized how strikingly handsome he was, despite his demanding, serious attitude. I didn't mind that at all. As the windy climate blew past us, my fur too, ruffled in the wind. I enjoyed the feeling of the ruffled fur, so soft, touching up against my skin, as if I were on some legendary quest to find something. I stared back at Lupus with my demanding eyes. I was curious about him, but at the same time I almost couldn't take his heartless attitude. I wonder, if maybe he already has his beloved. It seems as though he does, the way he acts, and the way he pauses while looking at me. I don't really mind though, because I know that eventually I will find someone else.

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-27-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lupus - 01-28-2013, 05:43 PM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-29-2013, 02:19 PM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lupus - 01-31-2013, 10:41 AM
RE: Spring Arrival (Open) - by Lunare - 01-31-2013, 01:20 PM