the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to go under
The question everyone wanted to ask was where had he been? Faelene only thought of it right then, because he didn't realize the pain. Was there a place to make him that numb, or was the numbness a side effect of where he had been? Faelene left him his space, let him see for himself. There was no smile given in return, she wanted to, but couldn't force it. She was thinking about how often wounds inside and out were avoided, were kept non-existent. "Pain can easily be forgotten when it's ignored long enough," she responded, so he didn't feel like a fool if that's what he worried about. Though why he should was beyond her. It wasn't like his ass was on fire this very moment or he was missing a chunk of flesh. Mouth shut, holding back a sigh, right now it seemed sort of ridiculous she had noticed. If it was someone else, she would have done the same thing.

Barely noticing he was behind her, the warmth everywhere hid away the clues, it was better she didn't know till she had spun around. Most stallions she would have threatened to kick in the head in such close proximity. Why her guard was down, she didn't stop to ask herself. There was only few times it was dropped, and Faelene could never wholly convince herself who she was without it to ask herself if it mattered.

"No, it's not a fun sensation,"she said, hanging onto the lightness and adding in a low attempt of a whisper,"Besides, I'm pretty sure that would be asking for a death wish, and I don't know if I'm more afraid of you or the other Unicorns...." As if she could hold him under, or wanted too. She could certainly imagine the hate from the rest should anything happen to him again. Barely touched her nose to his when he said nothing for a minute, time to drop the unpleasant topic, but she jerked her head back from his snort to clean him up. It seemed he would let her. What harm was there?

Working without saying anything, it was easier not to think, but focus on the action, let her eyes wander his skin where she almost began counting his spots. Then she would want to count everyone of them, instead she found herself humming a soft melody of home. She hadn't sung since she had arrived at the Edge, that children's tune for a rabbit and a monster. Faelene paused once when his white crown moved in her vision. There was no indication it hurt, or he was pulling away. He actually seemed relaxed, and she continued working along his spine where his ribcage started to curve. It came natural instinct to continue, she had use to do with few friends when they were free of the mines and given their time of rest. She hadn't really known she had missed it, until now. There was something soothing in closeness without words, instead just a touch without expectation or assumptions. Lips stopped briefly, feeling him. She was about to withdraw,but in turn felt him grabbing so slightly at her hair, then brush against her dark skin in the same manner. Her body didn't tighten, but stretched liking the sensation. Perhaps Tolio had helped desensitize her. When were they not constantly assuring each other with steady contact? Her mouth continued tracing along his back, lost in thought, and the sensation. Slowly, she pulled her muzzle along his withers, across his shoulder, and down his neck. Breathing out, she brushed her nose back and forth there, stealing his scent. There was what must have been Irma, the Basin, and something that reminded her of the sea and first snow fall. Her ears tipped forward curiously, and she was tempted to do it again for her mind to hold it more. She brought her cheek lower, bumping it to the side of his poll to catch his attention. "Shall we get dry before we catch cold?" The heat on her chest, coolness on her top line had to be a bad combination. While it was tempting to wait for the sun to come, she couldn't.

Taking a breath, it seemed harder to breathe with the hotness swarming around her lungs, she smiled, and playfully brushed the top ridge of her nose to the underside of his speckled chin. "Are you quick?" She asked, but did not give him more detail. Sending blood into her limbs, she started forcing her way though the water to the steps. First it was hard, she felt sluggish, then oh it was cold! The wind grabbing at her sleek hide, sending a shuddering force through her pillars. A muffled laugh worked it's way through her clattering teeth. Better.... hur..ry," she stammered, happy when her hoof clipped at the rock, and she could feel the weight of the world holding her. The red maned shook herself upon solid ground, and then let her pillars fall into a trot, her steps wide apart to keep some warmth. Once silver eyes glanced the ivory FrostHeart, but then she threw herself to her side where she began rolling against the green blades of the tundra. It wasn't much warmer, she actually wondered if she might instantly freeze there, but she rocked on her back, and than with a low grunt made it back to all fours. A bit better, her muscles still quivered while she stood waiting for him.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Faelene - 02-09-2013, 02:50 PM