the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to go under

Faelene had never had a problem thinking straight, she had a perfect recall all things came to an end. There was an after. Where had it fallen, in the water dissolving with all her cover? There was no protest against her voiced thoughts, only continuing caress she couldn't fight. How weak she felt, surrendering without a battle. Defenseless. No layers of protection she had worked on all her life. Had she always been this hollow? No, she had hoped she was for these very reasons threatening to destroy her. White body against her, she had chosen not to fight, but to see what might ignite. His current of shivers had half of her worried. Head titled upward she worked along the curve of his neck grooming the damp hide. He moved beneath her, and she stopped only to notice he had replaced his hooves. Whatever held him, she hoped it was at least not fear. The ivory charger leaned into her embrace his eyes closed.

Lingering over him, another tremble of his body shaking hers, she rubbed her cheek behind his withers. "Sorry," she uttered. Then more vigorously using her neck and face she began to move up his shoulder, and across his barrel. She was no drier than he, but the friction did its part. Half was better than nothing, but she had to suppress her own shiver. A wary breath from the brief excursion broke free of her lungs, and she returned to rest where Irma would have likely snapped her nose. Knees trembled beneath her, but stiffened while he grazed her chest, which quickly became the best feeling by his entrapment of warmth. Any moment the sun should cast across her eyelids, she would awake out of breath, searching the corners of her mind for the cause of her illusion remembering nothing but falling asleep. The more she drank him in, testing a new part of his body,the more convinced she was that her imagination was never this kind.

Dark facade would briefly crease when suddenly there was a lack of comfort beneath her. She was met with a silver glazed eye from the other way, and black orbs brightened with intrigue. Mauja looked like he was gazing at the moon not her by the way they glowed. Captured by the change she had meant to say something, but was rendered silent. Her ears were struggling to hear past his alluring tone, and she had to fumble for his words. She found them caught somewhere between the skip in her heart pace, and I am real. Faelene wasn't questioning it any more, especially not when he brought himself tighter against her. The red maned side stepped, once by surprise, but caught herself, finding it was easy to brace into him. It was the first time she noticed how solid, and real he was. Exhilarating and frightening. She wasn't quite trembling from her wet skin any more. Since her own silver eyes couldn't hold off him, they swiftly found his peering at her, and with that small smile in turn. Something she could get use too. But, if he was looking for fear or reason he wouldn't find them. There would be the same mischief, the same taunting challenge she had given him in the hot spring. I dare you.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Faelene - 02-15-2013, 02:27 AM