the Rift

can you see my blood when I'm bleeding

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F a e l e n e
i don't want to go under
The Basin ticked away with its own melody of keeping time: the faint breeze that whispered against the pine needles, and long tendrils of grass over and over, the spring that had a quiet, repeating gurgle, and the small stirrings of the creatures that wandered in the protection of the moon's glow. A soothing melody, gliding across her ears, the rough edges of her heart, some how in tune with the brush of stallion's touch. A touch that reached more than her skin. The life of her shouldn't her heart be in her throat, choking her, pleading against her desired madness. Since this was like a dream she wanted to see how it ended because she could.

Did he like it beside her? The frosted charger couldn't put distance, he barely let air mingle between them. The red maned was no enchantress, not with spells, magic, and potions. No mutterings of incantations to know what had befallen them. No, she had only offered him a small piece of her in exchange for the same from him. Was it not enough? Faelene had thought of it so miniscule not to be noticed missing. Now, she worried upon its size. For the brief, indefinite interval of time when they stood as a statue of white marble and black onyx there was a wave of placidity that fell over her. Faelene's mind hushed, and she sealed in a mouth of air, holding it to only hear his stronger. It was as sweet of lullaby as any; it meant he existed, he was alive. Something that had mattered to her, but suddenly was a completely different feeling here.

Shoulders shuddered, tingling down her spine, a raise and drop of her foot. She couldn't fight against the reaction of a night's swim, or silent serenade of soft strokes that acted like flames without pain. Happily she would stand beside him until the signs of dawn, and truth. The intense desire was both overwhelming, tantalizing, and intoxicating the actions of her rib cage started to mimic his. She wanted to smooth her nose against any part of him. Then she was incapacitated by the untouched part his teeth had found. Mind partly cloudy, fuzzy, yet very aware, with every action there is a reaction. What Faelene wanted was to be closer, she wanted him. It was not hard as she might have thought to take the assured step backward.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Messages In This Thread
can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Mauja - 01-27-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: can you see my blood when I'm bleeding - by Faelene - 02-20-2013, 03:15 AM