the Rift

A fire to keep us warm| Open, Joining
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
 MIDAS</style>
 words words words.</style>

"Ass...Asssyewnnnn"

His tongue couldn’t quite curl into forming the sounds needed for total perfection at such a decorated name. I smile respectfully nonetheless, curiously waiting to see if he understood the rest of my spill. "I report to My-dus" Apparently so. Gaucho seemed more than capable of taking direction; the speech thing would improve with time. Especially in this family, chatter and gossip seemed to be something that didn’t have end. I did wonder on why he spoke in simple ways, perhaps Gaucho had simply been out in the wilderness for longer than was healthy or maybe he had disability of sorts from childhood. Either way, it wasn’t any of my business and I wouldn’t dare press for answers to idle questions. What mattered now was that he lived here, had a duty, and could produce legitimate language while understanding those around.

Besides, he didn’t seem to be the kind that would let tongue waggle around absent head.

The painted bay moved to leave, I guess to start patrol or walk the outlaying territory in exploration. I started to turn also, to go back to lifting sand into heaven like the brilliant magic user I was. Suddenly the bay stopped up short midturn, and glanced back. A simple question springing out in the form of a name, “Kri?” Levi must have mentioned our head sultana, skull lifts muzzle and pointing past the stallion toward the distant sandstones that lay scattered across our land, “She is usually among the rocks or in the sky,” knowing that he might not recognize her at first glance I add, “You will know her by the darkness of pelt, she is painted similar as you and short as me.” A grin forms, Kri wouldn’t favor being called short but there really was no other way to describe our compactness, “Her mane and tail is tawny cream in color, and eyes blue.”

Pausing movement I stand by, waiting to see if he needs anything else before we part.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A fire to keep us warm| Open, Joining - by Gaucho - 01-27-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: A fire to keep us warm| Open, Joining - by Midas - 02-12-2013, 05:28 PM