When the stars come out :: { moved }
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

Mauja the FrostHeart
ice cold man watches earth die, eternal winter takes its reign

The Order of the Sun? Mauja would remember what they called themselves and if he ever happened upon one of them he would make sure that they knew and respected the power for the moon. Of course the Goddess would insist on not being viewed as a war monger so he relaxed himself. Perhaps she was right. To get others to follow her it would probably be best not to be seen as a war monger and attack those that didn't follow her. It would only invoke a fear of her rather than a respect and love. "As you wish, my lady." he replied. He was not so much worried about others invading the Edge. He had warriors of his own, some of whom he needed to meet with about fortifying their borders.

The Moon Goddess was then warning him. Mauja tilted his head as he looked at her and soaked in her words. "That may be, my lady," he said, "But the winter always returns." And wreaks havoc on anything and everyone. His tail swayed as he watched the goddess approach the equine and was fascinated at the marking that appeared on her neck after a simple touch.

What magic would you like me to bless you with, Mauja King?

His attention snapped back to the Goddess and he stared, surprised, for a moment. He had not been expecting anything from the Goddess. He had come simply because she had beckoned. Still, if she was offering a gift he would not disrespect her by turning it down and so he thought. "Magic." he mused. "To crystallize water in the body of another being." His gaze locked on the Goddess as he finally spoke his desire.

angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the stars come out :: { moved } - by Mauja - 06-02-2012, 04:10 PM