the Rift

Changes [open]

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
[Image: sohtable.png]

SOHALIA

The Endless Blue is beautiful in the late spring light. The wind blows constantly here, and my banner whips along my nape, snapping to and fro. The sun shines high overhead, and though it bears the warmth of summertime, the breeze keeps me comfortable. This morning, the Throat was unbearably warm, though I will never leave its embrace because of the weather. My love is there, as is my friend Rowan, and my mentor Cassiopeia. I had flown here, taking advantage of my ability to do so, knowing that I will not dare in the near future, when my stomach starts to bulge and I begin to wonder when my child will be born.

I am pregnant.

The thought sends a thrill through me, and I can't help but smile, closing my eyes, allowing the sun and the wind to play across my features for a moment. I feel free, light, like there is nothing that can go wrong. I have always wanted a family, you see. After my parents died, I decided that I wanted to have a love like theirs. They were devoted to one another, and I have always wanted what they had. And with it, I have always wanted children. I remember when Phaedra introduced me to Note, mere months ago - she could not have known that we would turn out like this, could she? After all, wasn't she just grasping in the dark to fulfill her quest? No, she had thought of me when she had found Note, I was sure of it. Otherwise she wouldn't have placed me in his life. Would she?

Regardless, I am happy, blissfully so, and right now, I am not in the least worried about everyone else's problems. Opening my light blue orbs, I crane my neck around, look at my stomach, ever-so-slightly larger than it ought to be. "Grow strong, little one," I tell my rounded side. It is too soon still for me to feel a response, but I imagine that I can feel the babe settle. That I might, at any given time, feel it kick. Again, that little flutter of happiness emerges, and for the first time in many years, I am completely content to just be.

"talk talk talk"

Live... I want to live on fire
Die... I want to burn out brighter
Brighter than the northern lights
Want to live to feel the daylight

Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 01-28-2013, 06:49 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 01-28-2013, 07:55 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-03-2013, 06:10 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-04-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 02:04 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 02:47 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-06-2013, 03:24 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Sohalia - 02-06-2013, 09:04 PM
RE: Changes [open] - by Phaedra - 02-08-2013, 03:29 PM