the Rift

A little lass trapped in hell again[Open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Pain surges though me,physical and mental. I can't get my head round anything now. The world I had just found I had just lost all over again and I wasn't completely sure how or why. All I remember was being tricked into coming here by Crowley,meeting Psyche,the shadowy mare who seemed to be in control,and then my wing being kicked and bite by them both. My wing,the one that had been kicked by Crowley,was bruised badly and was in no state for flying away from this dreadful place. And then there had been something else,some so much more beautiful then anything else in this land,a beautiful blue butterfly. It had rested on my forehead and now didn't seem to leave me,not that it was a bad thing. It was the only beautiful and innocent thing around here.

My mind drifts back to when I had been in previous attacks like these,but it was my father who would attack me except then,I had my mother to guide me out of danger,at least from the time we decided to run. He would kick me,bite me,early kill me sometimes,and all for what? All for what? He had wanted more power,what did that have to do with hurting his own daughter? Honestly I am afraid I would never know. I sigh deeply. The dim cave I was left in was cold and unpleasant but I dare not venture out incase I was seen and they decided to kill me,as they had threatened to do.

Actally,why was I scared of dying? It wasn't like anyone cared.

I missed the black Pegasus Levi and the blue bay Aryel,not forgetting the two other foals I had met here. But like Psyche had said,where were they now? No Lana don't think like that. I knew they must be busy or something,anyway,it wasn't there fault I'm so stupid as to be tricked into coming here,I wouldn't be surprised if they thought I was a total idiot and thought this expirance would toughen me up. A stray tear rolls down my cheek,thinking of how they thought I was brave. I wasn't so brave now was I...? Forcing against the pain in my wing I lie down on the ground in the corner of the cave,my eyes darting around wearily. My gaze then falls on the blue butterfly. It was amazing how something do small could lighten your day up,just the tinniest bit.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-09-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 10:11 PM