the Rift

A little lass trapped in hell again[Open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2q8pk5f.png]

"I know a place where no one's lost,

I know a place where no one cries"

Fear is wrapped with thorns round my heart as I quickly open closed eyes to see a stallion towering above. My eyes roll back to show the whites at the sight of the silver bay. Sickness gathers in the pit of my stomach thinking back and wondering if this stallion was anything like Crowley and Psyche and,if he was,I would rather not know what he wanted to do to me. His voice though is somewhat relaxing. It holds a heavy accent,but it was a more pleasant accent then most. I might be able ta help thar out a wee bit, if thar'll do somethin' fer me in return. Fancy tah be hearin' mah terms? I shift uneasily on the ground,now totally forgetting about the butterfly but before I could fully think about what he offered his voice interrupts again.

To be followed up by another voice.

This one too had a accent but yet,it was different,as if it wasn't real. It was pure mockery and soon enough a cackle cuts though the air. The sick feeling inside my stomach starts to grow and I think that this painted stallion may be worse then the other. Ooooo pretty butterfly! My ears pin back as the snap of jaws clamp shut right in front of me,teeth scathing my face. I grunt as I stagger to my hoofs,throwing my head back so that it nearly hit the back of the cave but not quiet enough to hit it. Oops. I didn't know what had happened to the butterfly and,thoughI cared for it, I had almost forgot about it in fear. A slight stinging pain is left where the teeth had lasted out at me but it was nothing compared to the throbbing pain in my wing and though gritted teeth my voice manages to peek. "W..Wha..What do..do you..want?"

I dread to here the answer.

"Talking Talking Talking"

[Not sure what the butterfly is doing as that is RE but I reckon that the lunge at her would have at least scratched her a little from his teeth]

Messages In This Thread
A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-09-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 10:11 PM