the Rift

A little lass trapped in hell again[Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Eyes of ice flicker towards noises. Voices. Slurred words come from somewhere, and I intended to find it. With blue pools I spot a pegasus, laying there. Two unicorns surround her, and by the looks of it her wing is damaged. As quick as I can I race to her side, glancing at the others. She was a young pegasus, her body is black as coal. Her mane and tail are a shimmering silver while her wing tips have been dipped in the same metallic silver color. She has a silver stripe that runs down her spine, splitting her body in half. With motherly instincts I stoop down, examining her poor body. I glance at the others.

A palomino paint was crunching on something I don't even want to think about while the other stallion, a bay stand there. I snort, letting the anger well up inside me. These two are racist aren't they? I paw the earth, straightening myself back up. "Was it you two who injured this poor filly?" My nonexistent brows are knit together, a stern look plastered across my usually soft and loving features. I lash my tail, letting it brush against the fillies' body. I was going to protect her. Some how.

With eyes of ice I glare at the two studs that stood before me. "Will either of you two help or will you just stand there and watch the filly slowly suffer?" I speak sternly, gazing at the two with fierce eyes. My words were tinted with poison which was unusual. Most of the time my words were soft and gentle. I guess motherly instincts can destroy ones usual attitude. She waited for some one to speak. Will anyone help this poor child?
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Leyra - 02-05-2013, 07:11 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-09-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 10:11 PM