the Rift

A little lass trapped in hell again[Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
There comes another, he seemed familiar. Where had I seen him? Ah! Now I can draw the memory out from it's hiding spot deep within my head. I had seen the brindled stallion before, and I knew where. It had been in the Grove, when there was an orb in the water. I had struggled to get it, but he got it before I could. I hated him for it. It was clear this filly was scared of him, and instantly I guessed he must've been the one to hurt her. I glare at the stallion, giving him an icy stare.

Instantly I snort, pawing the earth. "You won't touch her." A stern gaze is plastered across my face as I glare at the stallions, widening my stance. I tilt my head back, watching the small child as she shuffled closer to me. My neck swoops down, my lips trembling. I whisper quietly into the childs' ear, my lips brushing the hairs. "I want you to run when I look back at you, alright? I want you to run as fast and as far as you can. Don't look back, just run. No matter how much it hurts." I whisper to her, pausing. "I'll meet you in the Arch, alright? If I don't come when the sun goes down run back to your herd." I straighten my head up, acting as though I had said nothing. I look at the others before me, grunting. "Now, about punishment, what exactly did this child do to earn such pain?" I ask, bumping the child farther back with my blue roan body. I wasn't going to let these horned fools hurt her. Even if I was a horned horse myself, I wouldn't allow it. I wouldn't allow the abuse of another child, even if they were hornless.

Mothers always protect the young, even if the child they're protecting isn't their own. And right now, my motherly instinct was kicking it into hard drive. I wasn't ready to allow this child to die. Or be tortured any longer. When this child runs, I would fight the stallions. Even if it kills me. I'd do it to save the child. I didn't even know her name, but it didn't matter. As the seconds tick by, I slowly tilt my elegant head.

I lock eyes with the child. My lips forming the words, but no sound comes out.

RUN.

[[If Leyra's not allowed to do this please tell me so I can fix it!]]
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-09-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Leyra - 02-10-2013, 06:27 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 10:11 PM