the Rift

A little lass trapped in hell again[Open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2q8pk5f.png]

"I know a place where no one's lost,

I know a place where no one cries"

Another voice enters my ears but this one was different. Partly because it was a she and also,it was kinder and offered words of protection instead of pain. I look towards the blue roan,painted with a white spotted blanket,and shuffle closer to her. Kind vibes come of her and that is all I wish for around here for like had become bad enough for me...

But the gods who took pleasure in this obviously wanted more enjoyment.

My ears fall flat back,as if they were knitted to the skin on my skull,as one voice in particular filters though more fear then I thought I could feel. Crowley. He was the stallion who had tricked me and brought me here,he was the one who had caused me so much pain in my wing as well as my head. I felt sick as the brindled stallion stepped forth his words directed at the paint,which I just about fail to hear all of what he says. But like I said,not all his words are lost to me. Just don't kill her; not yet I gulp down fear,looking to the ground and feeling more heat pouring out of my body from the fear inside me.

My eyes are focused on a few scattered stones that lay about, three of them to be exact. Each grey,each cold and each hard,each enjoying there own life here more then I was and they were rocks and I was meant to be a proud beautiful Pegasus but here I was,beaten down,tear stained face and a scarred mind. It seemed even the smallest of things had a better life then I at the moment.

My thoughts tune in to Crowleys voice again. She has committed acts that you do not know of, and she must be punished. If you do not wish to watch, lovey, then I must ask you to leave at once. Acts? What acts? Or more to the point...what..punishments? A small spark lights inside as my weak voice attempts a shout which ultimately fails.I..I haven't do..done...anything..My voice trails of and I continue looking at the three rocks. I barely hear anything else that is being said but I only wait for true oy lashing words,or lashing hoofs.

I even fail to notice where the butterfly has gone I am that lost in my own world on a far away cloud.

"Talking Talking Talking"

Messages In This Thread
A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-09-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 10:11 PM