the Rift

A little lass trapped in hell again[Open]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: 2q8pk5f.png]

"I know a place where no one's lost,

I know a place where no one cries"

I don't even bother listening to what Crowley is saying about 'who gets me'. As far as I am concerned it is sick. What was the point? I wasn't of any use except for the experiment of pain. I was like a dogs toy. Yes that was right,I was the Basin's toy to chew and chuck about where ever they wanted me,and I couldn't do anything about it because they were in power. Depression was growing inside me as I look at the stony ground. Then I feel something tickling my ear and I realise the mare was whispering something. I want you to run when I look back at you, alright? I want you to run as fast and as far as you can. Don't look back, just run. No matter how much it hurts. I'll meet you in the Arch, alright? If I don't come when the sun goes down run back to your herd. I nod ever so slightly,preparing myself. My heart starts to thud against my chest and sweat starts to form round my ears.

The butterfly.

My eyes follow it as it comes back,landing on my muzzle and I feel a touch of safeness and,a change. Something seemed to tingle down my spine that made me shiver,not with coldness,or fear,but something else. Something good but my thoughts are soon pulled away when the butterfly flutters of,a golden trail of dust following which forms a golden horse,which falls. Each little golden dust grain falls,on me. Why? But then I feel a sudden change just as the mare gives me to look to run.

I spring forward,ignoring the feeling of change inside me but it couldn't be ignored for long. I start to shrink,mid way though my spring forward,my wings start to turn a brilliant,bold blue,tipped with a silver lining. They became more fragile and my whole body a whole lot more delicate and I find my self fluttering in the air as a blue butterfly. This would either make my escape happen,or no,as I was still faced with getting past Crowley,who stood in front,then out the cave,then out the Basin it's self. A shock of pain then runs up my left wing. It seemed that even magic couldn't get rid of the pain from Crowley's previous kick,but I flutter on,ready to dodge anything tat would stand in my way.

[Just in case anyone get's confused we have changed the posting order a bit and skipped Totem,hope you don't mind Shoikan!:)]

"Talking Talking Talking"

Messages In This Thread
A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-09-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 10:11 PM