the Rift

A little lass trapped in hell again[Open]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
A delicate blue butterfly had landed gently on the young child's nose. I watch in amazement as the butterfly's blue hue spread over the child before it took off from her muzzle. With a flap of it's thin wings, an apparition of a horse appeared and galloped a few paces before drifting away, gold specks falling onto the pegasus. I look at the small filly, my blue eyes wide.

She.. she began to shrink down, her wings taking the shape of a butterfly's. I was nervous, what was happening go her? I push the worry away and watch. In an instant she begins to flutter away in the form of a butterfly, flapping desperately. I walk forward, as if longing to fly as well. After a few paces I spin around, facing the others. I hoped they would let me off easy, but I had to land in a group of all cruel bastards. Just my luck. Not.

I feel sharp hooves as one of the stallions bring them down onto my fragile shoulder and chest. I let a squeal roll from my dark lips as I stumble down to the cold hard ground. I struggle to get up but the stallion presses his curved horn at my throat, and his lips brushing against my ear. I feel his hot breath as he breathes into my ear for a moment.

The palomino paint begins to whisper into my ear, calling me a witch. He seriously thought I had done this? How foolish he was. I shake my head slightly despite the pain that courses through my body, thinking he was just a fool like the rest of them.

But I let my guard down, again. The stallion lashes out with his white teeth, I can feel them as they sink deep into my cheek. A surge of pain courses through my body and I squeal. I can already feel the crimson liquid run down my face like a tear drop. But it didn't come in a single drop, it came down in a steady flow of red. I look up at him, swearing under my breath. If only Mauja could stride over here and save me from these bastards.

I lay on the ground although the stallion has withdrawn his skull. I was shivering in both fear and in pain. My blue orbs drift to the other horses, and I wheeze, my chest hurting. I tried to say help[align=right] but the word was silent. I'm just a helpless mare, laying on the cold ground bleeding out in pain. Would my torture stop here or would it continue?

Oh gods, let it stop now.

[[ The order is really messed up, and since no one else posted I decided to post if that's alright. Just gonna make a new thread just so others can torture her too if you want to join it. ;) ]]
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 01-29-2013, 05:37 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-03-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-03-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Totem - 02-06-2013, 10:13 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-09-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Lana - 02-23-2013, 09:30 AM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Naberius - 02-28-2013, 10:11 PM
RE: A little lass trapped in hell again[Open] - by Leyra - 03-04-2013, 10:15 PM