the Rift

Rain, rain go away. | Practise Spar, Aryel

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel
I'm through accepting limits / 'cause someone says they're so.

Aryel watched him as his muzzle brushed her withers, but made no move to pull away, and her ears remained pricked upright. Maybe she even leaned into it just a little, accepting his gesture. She glanced over him for any sign of bruising, hoping she hadn't kicked him too hard, although with his tank-like build, she doubted she had inflicted very much damage. He certainly had a few rough edges, but on the whole, she liked Gaucho. As he spoke, she found herself needing to think over his second phrase before answering. She had already noticed that he was a horse of few words, but it seemed he had difficulty even pronouncing multiple syllables, or understand long sentences well. She could get a general meaning, but maybe it would be best for her to keep her words short for his own ease. She chuckled, recognizing his words as a compliment of sorts. "I doubt Tio has such respect for myself or the Throat." She burned with anger as she recalled how Tio had threatened Kri, telling her he would rip off her wings and force her into slavery along with her herd. He would never hurt her Commander, or the other herd members. Never.

A brief gust of wind and rain blew across the field, whipping Aryel's mane and tail and forcing her to squint against the deluge until it went back to normal. She nodded as Gaucho decided to go back to the Throat. "Good idea." she muttered, glaring up at the sky. Her thicket was calling her name. She turned and began cantering away, careful to slow down as she passed Gaucho so she wouldn't splash him with mud. "But we should talk again sometime!" she said as she drew level with him, before speeding up again. She settled into a comfortable rhythm, the sound of her hoofbeats lulling her into a calm that could only be brought on at an easy run. Gaucho would be a good addition to the Throat. She could feel it.

-exit Aryel-

"Speaking her mind." Rare moments of thought. Taking action.

Some things I cannot change / but until I try I'll never know.

[/php]
Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rain, rain go away. | Practise Spar, Aryel - by Aryel - 02-10-2013, 03:57 PM