the Rift

Suffering || d'Art, Kou, Open

Dakini Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

D A K I N I
Royalty shall be the unicorns, thence we shall be treated with respect.

"Speech."
Pain. Too much pain. I had been suffering for a while now, but the leg almost killed me. I couldn't walk anywhere, I could barely walk to the waters or feed myself as it hurt too much to move.
I needed that doctor.

The other had been talking about him. d'Artagnan, I thought that was right. He was the doctor that I should be looking for. He was the one who could help me with my leg. Hopefully. I sighed and lied down, only that caused me great pain. Stupid featherbrain. I should've killed her. Why wasn't my horn bigger? If I had impaled her side deep enough, I would've killed her.

That would've brought so much satisfaction to my simple mind. Killing a pegasus in battle had been perfect in my opinion. But no, that coward had moved a little too much and I hadn't impaled any of her important organs. I moaned as the leg positioned wrong and I had to move my body a bit. I couldn't even lie down correctly.

My cuts and bruises didn't hurt as much as the leg, but I would lie if I said that it didn't hurt at all. The open wounds on my body weren't bleeding anymore, but they still stung and were a little bit infected due to no proper healing.
And my bruises... Well, they just made me look like I've been beaten up.
"Hello?" I called out into the darkness, seeing almost nothing as the moon hadn't showed up tonight. The surroundings were pitch black, but still I wasn't afraid of what might show.
What would dare to show up in the cave of unicorns anyways?

ooc: Cave isn't meant like a cave, more like valley c: Also, I need to get Dakini active again so pleaaaaaaaase be active with this thread <3
word count: 279
Not treated like dirty slaves.

template by revo. <3
stock by aphoticbeauty.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Suffering || d'Art, Kou, Open - by Dakini - 01-30-2013, 04:09 AM
RE: Suffering || d'Art, Kou, Open - by d'Artagnan - 01-30-2013, 10:33 AM
RE: Suffering || d'Art, Kou, Open - by Dakini - 02-12-2013, 11:18 AM