the Rift

The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open)

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix
Echoing sounds pump round the place and my keen hearing soon picks up the words spoke by the familiar voice of Ayaka,the rustic like she wolf. Ever since my first meeting with her in the deep forest I felt like I trusted her more then others I have trusted although it was still slight. Maybe it was because she was the first wolf I had met in this land? My head turns back,in the direction the call had come from. It was strange she should be in this part of the land,I couldn't imagine the red wolf in the depths on snow and ice,not even a tiny bit.

In a swift movement I am heading to the side of my original path,towards call of Ayaka as well as her scent. Last time I had met her I had gone almost as silent as I had came to meet the she wolf. Silence. If I could be so silent in the woods then her I was invisible to a untrained eye and it wasn't long before she came into view I,standing a little was behind her,lets my coat ruffle in the breeze,my legs holding me strong as if I was a posing statue,though of course I wasn't. I shake my snowy head slightly,closing my eyes and reopening them and they were darker then ever. "What a surprise to see you here Ayaka." a slight hint of a smile grows on me.

Messages In This Thread
The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 01-30-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Lupus - 01-30-2013, 05:30 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 01-31-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-01-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-03-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 08:27 AM