the Rift

The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open)

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix
A slight grin can be seen on my jaw line as my lip curls up on one side as the red wolf turns to show me her face I remember so well from only two previous meetings. Her face brought back the memory of the deep forest when we had been by the red tinted pool together and had brought down a meal for us both to share,something I have never done before. Sharing was what you did in packs wasn't it? Anyhow,I don't really know for I am not a pack wolf,I am alone. A lone wolf. Though Ayaka twisted that feeling slightly every time I met her into something I have never felt before. Lupus! How wonderful to see you! I can't help but share the she-wolfs feeling towards her. It was true. I loved running into her every now and then.

As if the sky had read my thoughts it painted its self with all different pure colours that shifted gently. It was oh such a beautiful evening. It almost felt like fate that we had met here,on this night at a spectacular time of day. I wonder if it is fate? but what kind of fate would it turn out to be? i look back to her eyes,the question hurting my brain,searching for a answer that would satisfy me,but nothing did except for when I was focused solely on her. i quickly force my self away from my thoughts to address Ayaka. "As it is equally wonderful to meet you here Ayaka." I try to force emotion on my face as I can but it is something I have never been able to do,not even in the presence of someone I truly like. I suppose my eyes hold a faint glimmer in them but I wonder if she can translate it as well as I mean it to be. My half smile creeps up a little further but it was no way as bright as her beaming face.

I wonder if I will ever be able to show my emotions?

Messages In This Thread
The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 01-30-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 01-31-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Lupus - 02-01-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-01-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-03-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 08:27 AM