the Rift

The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open)

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix
It is so cold, how did you live in this? I chuckle slightly. It was understandable that she thought it was cold here as she didn't have the same thick fluffy coat as mine. Wait,not fluffy. I am not fluffy. I am thick coated. That's all. Not fluffy and anyone who dared call me that would feel my teeth against there neck. The smile on Ayaka's maw was so nice to see for smiling wasn't something that normally followed me around. Of course though,I brought smiles to some,Ayaka for example. Although...she was the only one. Unless you count those idiots at the beach I suppose. Well,let's say they better had been grateful for helping to save the Pegasus mare. Or next time i'll leave them to there death.

When my chuckle dies down I follow it up with words. "And I may ask you the same,how would you live in the heat of the Throat?" I would sizzle like a hot dog there. "I suppose I just have a thicker coat then you." He red coat was so different to mine. The hairs were thinner and not as long and didn't trap heat as mine did. If I had had her coat back home I surely would have froze to death but here it wasn't as cold I suppose,though it wasn't warm at all. Her fire like orbs were so kind right now that I think my own onyx orbs were softening. I felt relaxed around her whilst a weird feeling grew in my stomach but I stopped the light shining on it,so it couldn't grow anymore. I do not fancy her.

Messages In This Thread
The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 01-30-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 01-31-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-01-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Lupus - 02-02-2013, 05:20 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-03-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 08:27 AM