the Rift

The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open)

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lupus chuckled at her silly question and replied to her, "And I may ask you the same,how would you live in the heat of the Throat? I suppose I just have a thicker coat then you." Of course the white brute had a thicker pelt than Ayaka. He was an Artic wolf, and Ayaka was a cross between a red wolf and an Iberian wolf. They both had quite short pelts that were meant to with stand heat, not cold. Although, the rusty colored she-wolf would have liked a thick pelt for this exact reason. When the cold breeze of autumn a winter struck where her old pack was, and although there was no snow it was truly freezing.

As her orange eyes seem to glitter and shine in the colorful night she says back to the handsome lupe, “You have a much thicker pelt. And to think I thought that it was cold when fall and winter stuck my old pack!” She laughed. She looked into his endless black orbs. They seemed to be lightening up a little. The thought of that made her smile inside. She then looked at his white pelt that seemed to glow with the colors of the northern lights. She wondered if he was really as tall and muscular because, with a thick pelt like that, it can make a wolf looked bigger. Much bigger in fact! The strange feeling was still working itself deeper into her body. She tried to push it out of her mind. That did not work.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Messages In This Thread
The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 01-30-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 01-31-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-01-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-03-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 08:27 AM