the Rift

The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open)

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You have a much thicker pelt. And to think I thought that it was cold when fall and winter stuck my old pack! Words spill out my jaw before I even think,i'm just glad they weren't stupid words. "I'm not surprised you got cold." A grin automatically forms on my maw. I find it amazing how the company of one wolf almost changes me,or course,my grin is nothing like hers that beamed but it still told a lot of what I was thinking and considering I wasn't a very emotion filled wolf anyway,I was surprised at my own grinning.

I wish I could continue the conversation further but it had gone close to silent and I didn't know how to continue it. There was so many feelings building in me,a nice,sickly feeling but it wasn't sickly. It was like...something was flying about in my stomach but I quickly dismissed the feeling from any kind of love. Anyway,how did I know how love felt? For all I knew,it could be growing hatred towards her though I hope it wasn't. Looking into her fiery orbs I think up something quick to say."Any luck in the Throat then?"

"blah blah blah."

[Sorry bad post]

Image credit;Woxys

Messages In This Thread
The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 01-30-2013, 02:44 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 01-31-2013, 03:10 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-01-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-03-2013, 07:45 AM
RE: The Lights that Illuminate (Lupus, Open) - by Ayaka - 02-05-2013, 08:27 AM