the Rift

Blind evil [open,joining?]

Satan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Call me a lair. I won't deny it. I won't argue against it. I know i'm a lair. And,if I may say so myself,I am a very good liar in fact.

Onyx hoofs travel swiftly along the golden flecks rolling over each other constantly. Each time I land a hoof on the ground it sinks slightly but the all of a sudden a burst of power lifts it back up so my sinking almost goes unnoticed. Rough plans of what I want to do here are stitched into my head as if they were always there,well they were always there,but now I had better knowledge of this place,although it was slight. Hopefully here it should be pretty easy to 'get in' the herd. What questions would they ask though? Name. Duh Satan. What brings you here. I want a place to call home. Bla bla bla. I knew all I needed to say now,I only had to wait for some idiot to come so I could say it.

Tricks of the trade mask my true feelings. Relaxing on a slightly larger sand dune I could easily be seen by any passing creature. My back left leg rested gently on the sand as the sand around my hoofs dipped into a sort of smooth man made ditch. My dragon eyes scour the land around me,looking for any others that I may take interest in,or even better,they will take interest in me. My tail hands down straight,a breeze occasionally swaying it from side to side slightly. My ears are pricked and my neck is rested at a normal height. As I was saying,I looked relaxed,the feelings inside me well and truly hidden to be replace by innocence and truth.

Well,lies.

Messages In This Thread
Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-31-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 02-08-2013, 03:43 PM