the Rift

Blind evil [open,joining?]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
WE WERE STRONG.
we stayed bright as lightning. we sang loud as thunder.
we moved ever forward.</style>

I believe at the heart of every liar is a coward.

No matter the cause for false words to drop from your lips, be it manipulation of others or evasion, the simple motive boils down to one fact: you are not strong enough to tell the truth, therefore you must lie to achieve what you want. The shadows of what seemed like annoyance flare in the curves of this mare's face before she dips a head in a quick bow, bringing back up a mask painted with a smile. That momentary flicker was all I needed. I could not be certain she was a charlatan, but I was far too wise to take her for the pretty smile smeared over her sooty face. I do not respond with a smile, but a face hard as stone. My expression is unchanging, but my eyes are quick and lively. They speak of doubt, distrust, and ultimately annoyance as her words spill out into the air.

I grunt, the start of a laugh cut short by my own lack of patience to be amused by her words. "Anyone who does not reside in my home yet stands inside my borders is trespassing," I say, my voice flat and abrupt as I speak to her. "Including you." Calm, stoic, yet my eyes begin to burn as I watch her silky black body glimmer in the light of the sun. I care not for her reasons, whether she sought shelter her was of no difference. I am tired of idiots barging into my home unannounced, as if they had no sense of manners at all, not excluding this girl looking at me with eyes that might as well be batting with feigned innocence.

Her introduction is like an afterthought, and I am critical of it. I began thinking critically the moment I arrived, yet that was my nature. Disagreeable to many, but I have been ruler here for far too long to worry about my popularity. My herd had faith in my ability, and that was enough. "I am Kri," I say, my tone proud and awash with severity. "Commander of the land you are currently trespassing in." I emphasize the word, my face remaining impassive as ever.

"Of what use would you be to my family?"
""
KRI the RESOLUTE</style>
MY FRIENDS, I'M ONLY FLESH AND BONE, BUT I WON'T LET YOU DIE ALONE.</style>

image by ANGEL!

Messages In This Thread
Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 03:23 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-30-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 01-30-2013, 08:09 PM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Satan - 01-31-2013, 03:45 AM
RE: Blind evil [open,joining?] - by Kri - 02-08-2013, 03:43 PM